Here at Inner Strength Physiotherapy we believe in not only treating the symptoms but also the cause of an injury, pain, dysfunction and the whole person and advising on how to avoid re injuring.
Is pain stopping you from doing the things you enjoy?
Had a baby and unsure where to start with returning to exercise?
1 in 3 women experience bladder problems at some stage of their lives, is that you or do you want to prevent it?
Call now if you are suffering with:
- Back, pelvic, coccyx or neck pain with associated leg or arm pain
- Joint, ligament or muscular injuries or pain
- Acute or chronic pain
- Post surgery or fractures and need rehabilitation
- Pregnancy and postnatal conditions
- Pelvic girdle pain (PGP)
- Coccyx pain
- Low back with or without leg pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Individual active birthing sessions to help cope with your labour
- Exercise advice to keep fit in pregnancy and postnatally
- Gynaecology conditions
- Urinary incontinence stress and/or urgency
- Pelvic floor and coccyx pain, weakness or spasm
- Bowel incontinence
- Certain sexual dysfunctions eg vaginisumus
- Pre and post gynaecology surgery
Please note that there are many other conditions which can also benefit from physiotherapy so please contact the clinic if you require help, advice or further information.
The ethos of the clinic is a hands-on, individual patient focused approach to treatment.
Although Nicky has specialist skills in women’s health and musculoskeletal physiotherapy, she treats clients in all age groups with everyday aches and pains and posture related life-style issues. It is important that the cause is addressed as well as treating the symptoms.
- Spinal and joint mobilisations
- Soft tissue techniques
- Tailored graded exercise programs
- Muscle imbalance and core stability exercises
- Education on understanding problem and self help strategies
- Chronic pain management
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Ergonomic advice
- Screening and identification of areas that may cause injury or pain in the future